- Thursday March 24th, 2022 @ 18:19
New Ticket Colour System
St Patrick's Athletic are delighted to announce a new colour coded ticket system for all games at Richmond Park.
We ask all Pat's fans to carefully read our new ticket procedure to help keep entry to Richmond Park quick, smooth and most importantly as safe as possible.
Tickets for our next home game against Drogheda United (Friday April 1st, 7.45pm) are now on sale HERE.
We encourage fans to buy tickets well in advance of our home games via our website and note the exact Section of the ground they have purchased tickets for, the entry route and turnstile number.
Please have e-tickets printed in colour or have they ready to display on your phone with screen brightness turned to the maximum.
Each section of the ground will have a unique eTicket & Physical Ticket Colour System with a designated entry path & turnstile as noted in the below list.
Ticket Colour, Entry Path and Turnstile will be noted on all Tickets.
- Red Ticket Route - Main Stand
- Yellow Ticket Route - Singing Section
- Blue Ticket Route - Patrons Stand
- White Ticket Route - Camac Terrace
- Green Ticket Route - Away Fans
Red & Yellow Ticket Routes will enter via the Hill on Emmet Road (Besides McDowells Pub) and enter Richmond Park through Turnstiles 5-7
Blue and White Ticket Route will enter via the Laneway on Emmet Road (Besides the Workmans Club) and enter Richmond Park through Turnstiles 1-4
Green Ticket Route will enter via the Archway on Emmet Road
Please note the below important points when entering Richmond Park on Match Nights
- Familiarise yourself with your Stadium Section, Route Colour, Entry Point and Turnstiles number
- Print eTickets in Colour or Display using your phone with screen brightness turned to the max
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes below the game starts, otherwise expect delays entering Richmond Park
- Bring the Colour and bring the noise
We look forward to welcoming you to Richmond Park soon
Photo credit: Sportsfile