- Friday June 11th, 2021 @ 17:17
Fan Attendance Info For June
St Patrick's Athletic is delighted to announce our protocols and procedures for the return of supporters to Richmond Park for our upcoming games vs Sligo Rovers (June 18th) and Finn Harps (June 21st).
When fans pass through the turnstiles at Richmond Park on June 18th it will have been 470 days since we last hosted spectators. We know the atmosphere and passion our fans bring will be a huge boost to the players on the pitch and we encourage our fans to bring as much noise and colour as possible into Richmond Park.
We have outlined the details of the ticket draw for our next two games below. Additionally, key information is provided surrounding guidelines and protocols that are in place to keep Richmond Park not only COVID free, but safe and enjoyable for all our supporters.
The Patrons Stand and Upper Camac will be used to host 200 Fans for our games in June
120 Fans will be seated in the Patrons Stand
80 Fans can stand on the Upper Camac
Both areas will have clearly visible social distance markings and we ask our supporters to always comply with social distancing and safety measures for our collective safety. We hope to see an increase in the number of spectators permitted inside the ground in July but this will be depending on Public Health advice.
A draw will take place today, Friday the 11th of June to determine the 200 spectators selected for the Sligo Rovers and Finn Harps games. This draw will be exclusive to those who purchased Supporters Packs at the Start of the 2021 League of Ireland Season. The draw will be recorded and posted online after 8pm this evening.
We have asked supporters to get in touch with us to be in the same pods as friends and family. A number of supporters have been in contact regarding this, and we will do our best to place you together when possible. If you have purchased Supporters Packs together as a Family, Group or if you contacted us to be placed into a pod then your names will go into the hat together to make sure you can attend the same game.
- The first 200 names picked out will be invited to attend the game vs Sligo Rovers
- These 200 supporters will then be contacted by email and will need to confirm their attendance by Midnight Tuesday June 15th by completing a survey link for contact tracing purposes, this link will be included in the email
- The remaining names in the hat will be guaranteed a place at the Finn Harps game
- If someone does not confirm their attendance for the Sligo Rovers game or is unable to attend, then their place will be offered to another Supporters Pack Holder by close of business on Wednesday afternoon. In this scenario fans will also keep their place for the Finn Harps game
- Another draw for a small number of leftover places for the Finn Harps game will take place on Wednesday 16th or Thursday 17th of June. These places will be fulfilled from Supporters Pack Holders who are due to attend the Sligo Rovers game
- An email with a survey link will be sent to those selected for the Finn Harps game and attendance will again need to be confirmed by midnight on Friday June 18th
- Please note that these places are non-transferable
Arriving to Richmond Park
Attendees will be provided with a check in time, a section letter and number. To ensure efficient contract tracing, we require supporters to remain in their designated section and numbered seat/place inside the ground. These exact places will need to be provided to the HSE in the event of COVID case occurring inside the ground.
We ask that when you arrive to Richmond Park you follow the below instructions
- Arrive during your check in time slot at the main turnstiles beside McDowells Pub (not before or after)
- Wear a suitable face covering and observe social distancing while queuing outside the ground (follow markings on the ground)
- Bring a form of photo identification and have this ready when it is your turn to check in
- We will be conducting temperature checks on arrival so please remove any head coverings ahead of check in
- When checked into the ground, please proceed to your allocated section and stay in place for the duration of the game
The Patrons Stand and Upper Camac will be divided into 5 sections. Section H, I and J in the Patrons Stand and Sections K and L on the Upper Camac.
Each Section will have a strict arrival and check in time. The check in times are as follows
Camac Section L 6:50-7:00
Camac Section K 7:00-7:10
Patrons Section J 7:10-7:20
Patrons Section I 7:20-7:30
Patrons Section H 7:30-7:40
While inside Richmond Park
Please follow all guidelines in place and follow the instructions of Stewards, Garda, COVID Officer and Supporters Liaison Officer
- Wear a suitable face covering and observe 2m social distancing throughout the match
- Please stay in your allocated position throughout the game
- Failure or refusal to observe ground regulations or to follow instructions from key personnel may result in sanctions
Toilet use inside Richmond Park
The toilet block on the Camac side of the ground will be in use throughout the game. This block can accommodate 5 people in the male section and 2 people in the female section. A social distanced queue will be in place for anyone waiting outside to use the toilets and will be directed by a Steward at hand.
A Steward will be in place to control each section of the ground and we ask that you let your Steward know when leaving the section to use the toilet and let them know when you arrive back. A maximum of 3 people can leave each section at any given time.
St Patrick's Athletic would like to acknowledge your cooperation in advance as we strive to make match night as normal, enjoyable, and as safe as we possibly can. We look forward to seeing you in Inchicore in reduced numbers (but in full voice) and thank you for your continued support.