- Thursday September 17th, 2020 @ 21:57
Friends Of St Patrick's Athletic
2020 has been challenging for all and St Patrick's Athletic want to encourage locals to stay local and support their own community.
We invite local businesses to join our new Friends of St Patrick's Athletic webpage on our website stpatsfc.com
This dedicated page is a directory of services for friends and local businesses of the Club and will initially launch on October 1st. The club are offering businesses in the local area as well as all supporters the chance to feature on this section of our website FREE OF CHARGE.
The aim in launching Friends of St Patrick's Athletic to fans and local businesses is to try to help to increase our fans interactions with these businesses and vice versa. It is now more important than ever to support those close to us, we are extremely grateful to those sponsors and partners who have supported us in this unprecedented time. We also feel it is extremely important to support local business, we always encourage our fans to support those who support us and now is the time to broaden this support.
At present it is not possible to host our games as we would normally do and like all businesses, we need to find new ways of reaching our goals, connecting with our members, fans, and the local area. Since the lockdown our games have moved to a new streaming platform, we have launched the award winning Saint Matchday Magazine in a digital format, run community football camps and we also hosted a food bank in Richmond Park to try to ease the burden of those in need in the local area. We would like to continue to make changes to how we do things by working more closely with all local businesses and by launching Friends of St Patrick's Athletic we believe this to be the first step in achieving our goals and helping with yours.
Benefits of joining
* Exposure for your business through stpatsfc.com (over 20 million hits per year)
* Opportunities to interact and contribute to one of the largest community programmes in Dublin
* Discounts and offers for further advertising opportunities around the club
* First 30 Businesses that sign up will have their logo displayed on the Friends of St Pat's pitchside board for the 2021 Season
* Entry to a free draw for a half page advert in The Saint Matchday Magazine (One Business per edition)
* Digital newsletter with updates from the club, members of Friends of St Pats, our community work, and ways of how we can work better together, with the aim to have coffee mornings in the near future to give local businesses the chance to network and interact (we will monitor current restrictions before starting such events)
No Cost to Becoming a Friend of St Patrick's Athletic
2020/21 Free of Charge for local Businesses and Supporters
Please send details, including Business Name, Brief Description of Business, Contact Name, Number, Email and Address to email@example.com