- Monday February 22nd, 2016 @ 13:07
Back #YourCommunityYourClub - Support The Saints!
To promote the beginning of the 2016 season, St Patrick's Athletic FC are asking YOU to get involved in our new #YourCommunityYourClub online campaign.
We are proud to be at the heart of the local community, and we want you to show your community is proud to be Pat's!
By taking part in our social media competition, you can help promote the club ahead of the 2016 Airtricity League season and have a chance to win one of three great prizes.
Here's what you have to do:
(1) Go to your local street name sign or other landmark
(2) Snap a selfie or other picture wearing your Pat's colours
(3) Post it on Twitter using the hashtag #YourCommunityYourClub and tagging @stpatsfc or posting on the wall of our Official Facebook page.
Everyone who enters will be put into a draw for a St Patrick's Athletic 2016 Season Ticket, worth €220, while there are also separate competitions for Twitter and Facebook.
A brand new home St Pat's jersey will be awarded to the person whose tweet receives the most combined likes and RT's, while there'll also be a brand new home St Pat's jersey for the Facebook post with the most likes.
We're encouraging all fans to get creative; whether you take a selfie at your local street sign, gather your friends for a photo at a "welcome to" sign for your suburb or town, snap the family at a local landmark, or you get your workmates in a pic at your workplace!
While we're hoping that this will promote St Pat's in our own local community, we know we have fans across Dublin, throughout Ireland, and around the world, we want everyone in the Pat's community to get involved!
So grab your cameras and show your support for the Saints by using the hashtag #YourCommunityYourClub
To promote the start of the 2016 season we are asking YOU to get involved in our new #YourCommunityYourClub campaign pic.twitter.com/AqddMCD9yX— St Patrick's Ath (@stpatsfc) February 22, 2016
Terms and Conditions
(1) By entering into this competition, you are giving St Patrick's Athletic permission to use your pictures for promotional use.
(2) Posts must be tagged with #YourCommunityYourClub, this helps us to track them!
(3) The competition opens on 22.02.2016 and closes on 03.03.2016. No late entries will be accepted.
(4) Employees of St Patrick's Athletic and those involved in running this competition are welcome to get involved, but cannot win any prizes.
(5) Any RT's, shares and likes from the official St Patrick's Athletic Facebook and Twitter accounts will be discounted in the final tally.
(6) Judges decisions are final.