- Monday November 12th, 2007 @ 13:13
WISLA KRAKOW ARRIVE IN DUBLIN
St Patrick’s Ath would like to welcome Wisla Krakow to Ireland today. Wisla Krakow have a wealth of European experience and Pats boss John McDonnell will be keen to sample a different brand of football to what his players experience on a weekly basis.
“To compete in Europe on a regular basis players will need to sample different styles of football”, said John McDonnell.
This season has been a good season for St Patrick’s Ath reaching the semi final of the Setanta Sports Cup, the quarter final of the Ford FAI Cup as well as playing in Europe.
John McDonnell will be using the game to give a few of his squad players a start. One of these players is Hurbert Bledowski who is a Polish national based in Dublin. Hubert was spotted playing in the SARI league and is presently training with the under 21’s.
Tickets for the game are available from:
• St Patrick’s Athletic Football Club, 125 Emmet Road, Inchicore Dublin 8 - 01 4546332 www.stpatsfc.com
• McDowell’s Pub, (The Richmond House), Emmet Road, Dublin 8
• East European Store, Emmet Road, Inchicore.
• The Vitamin Shop, The Moore Street Mall, Parnell Street Dublin 1 www.moorestmall.ie
• Lithuanica, The Moore Street Mall, Parnell Street, Dublin 1.
• Zagloba, (Polish Bar), 97 Parnell Street, Dublin 1.
• The Men’s Room, Barber Shop, Guild Court, Amien Street, Dublin 1
• The Rekord, The First Polish Sport Magazine in Ireland 087 7739275
• Gdansk, (Polish Shop) Railway Terrace, Naas, Co Kildare
• Gdansk (Polish Shop) Gdansk, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
• Polski Sklep, Eyre Street, Newbridge, Co Kildare.