An injury-hit St Pat's squad face a Cobh Ramblers side battling to escape relegation at Richmond Park this evening.
“While it's not our strongest side it's the best team available to us” said Manger John McDonnell who is missing a number of key players including:
• Dessie Byrne - recurrence of a hamstring injury
• Damien Lynch – ankle injury
• Derek O' Brien - suspended
• David Partridge – shoulder injury
• Bobby Ryan – knee injury
• Stephen Paisley – groin strain
• Gary O'Neill – groin strain
• John Murphy – ongoing back injury
Both previous encounters this season have been tight with both games ending 1-0 to Pats.
‘Cobh are coming here on the back of a good win against Rovers so it will be difficult test for us” said John McDonnell, “however we've had a few recovery days since our last match and it gives us another chance to get three more points”.
The match kicks off at Richmond Park at 7.45 and tickets are available from club offices.
|8||St. Patrick's Athletic||33||39|
|10||Galway United FC||33||35|